About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Lets Take A Ride

Taking a water break
Along the Trace
The day I got my Bike
Do you just love my Bike? I do and Im so thankful to my daughter and her family for getting it for my birthday.
 So come take a ride with me and lets talk.
How many of you know that when we are small we have desires in our heart that God put there? So many times in life as things change we forget those. I remember as a small girl growing up in Cotton Valley Louisiana I used to love riding my bike. It seemed like Christmas was a time for a new one and I enjoyed it all year or until I out grew it. I would leave home some days and ride all the way up town and never think twice.
After my separation from my husband and I started to exercise for my health and sanity I thought about how much I loved to ride. I really wasn't thinking distance,but just the pleasure of the open area. I had talked to many and voiced how much I wanted to ride,but because of things from the divorce money just wasn't there. On April 2013 I got a big surprise when  April and Paul got my PINK bike for me.I felt just like a child again when I climbed on my bike and I couldn't wait to get it on "Longleaf Trace" 
Longleaf is an amazing trail that runs close to where I live. I am just getting started,but I see many miles ahead.
So go back and find the desires that you once had and never forget all things are possible if you believe.
The first time I rode after getting my bike

                                                            http://www.longleaftrace.org
A stop along the Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment