About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I earned a Road trip

Morning friends...just checking in today early before I hit the road. Yes "Road Trip" time. I really think I earned it ! I had a pretty good week but it could have always been better.I know it seems like I am to hard on myself sometimes,but someone has to keep me in check. I really wanted to do some bike riding this week but was waiting on my shorts to arrive. I will have no excuse this coming week because they came yesterday.
I just love them and can't wait to try them out,but for today I will not be feeling the Blues about what I didn't do or should have done....I'll be in Jackson listening to the Blues.
Enjoy your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment