About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Your body is your car

My Beautiful High Speed CAR
Good Tuesday morning..this is like Monday to me because I took a LONG weekend. I really missed everyone,but sometimes we just have to GO.
I woke up this morning with a text from my daughter (nothing like waking up to that) after my first cup of coffee we had time for a talk. We can always find time to talk about health and diet. The conversation led into eating certain foods,clean and fast food and so on. I guess with my gifting I have from God many times when I see things they are kind of in vision form. So this is what I started to see and share with her. YOUR body is your vehicle (CAR) it is all you have to get you where you need to go. Cars need certain fuel to run right,but we also have to keep up with the maintenance because without it they start to run rough. See I know in my mind I am a fine sports CAR and it takes a premium fuel to run it. I may pull up to the gas pump sometimes and see a cheaper fuel and even ONE that they have added stuff to and made it so anyone can buy it. It is totally up to me which fuel I pick,but when my car starts to run rough,not take the hills and spit and sputter because I picked to add the cheapest fuel to my car today it is MY fault. With cheap fuel comes other problems. Air filters don't last as long and get clogged,spark plugs,more wear on the engine.what does the cheap fuel do? Oh we may have saved at the moment,but months down the road we still have to pay for the damage it has done. So what type fuel are you picking? Has your car stopped running correct? There is some good news...you can do a good flush and overhaul and start new and add the better choice and keep up maintenance and be up and running before you know it.
This is a great FLUSH to get your engine started....
http://fullbellies.blogspot.com/2013/03/fat-flush-water.html

No comments:

Post a Comment