About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

restart


start

  [stahrt
verb (used without object)
1.
to begin or set out, as on a journey or activity.
2.
to appear or come suddenly into action, life, view, etc.; rise or issue suddenly forth.
3.
to spring, move, or dart suddenly from a position or place: The rabbit started from the bush.
4.
to be among the entrants in a race or the initial participants in a game or contest.
5.
to give a sudden, involuntary jerk, jump, or twitch, as from a shock of surprise, alarm, or pain: Thesudden clap of thunder caused everyone to start.
Good morning and welcome...for those of you that do not know me let me introduce myself. My name is Brenda .I am glad you dropped by because you are one of the first to get in on a journey and RESTART of my life.
When I looked at the meaning above the words that jumped out at me were SUDDEN..INVOLUNTARY..SHOCK..ALARM..PAIN
These are all words that I can understand way to well.Three years ago in March my life changed just that fast.Has it really been THREE years? Wow..it has.Three years since the love of my life decided to walk out the door and leave me after 25 years. Sometimes things that happen in life we can't control,but the thing we can control is the future and what happens next.This Blog is about just that..the journey and restart of my life.Will every day and every post be beautiful and give you a warm fuzzy felling? I doubt that because I am a very REAL woman and don't candy coat things.I tell it like it is and Im very open to share my heart.My goal is that something I share will touch others and give them hope because... WE will make it to the finish line.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see the blog going again. I missed the old one - but it's time for something new!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe...so glad you stopped by =) Yes old things have passed away and it is time for NEW!

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm your very first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES..glad to have you my friend. This is just how we started =)

      Delete
  3. Hi Brenda, I am glad you are back to blogging. Could you change your settings so that it comes up in my RSS FEED? I look at my feeds every day and if yours is not there, I may not think to check your blog. Thank you, my friend. You are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I will ask my daughter =) I have no clue about all that. Glad you came by.

      Delete