About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lets Talk Fat Flush Water

If any of you follow me on Facebook you know I have been posting about the "Fat Flush" water. This recipe and others has been floating around the web for sometime. I just came across it last week and decided to check into it more. I did find out that .....Kim Lyons’ was on Dr. Oz  and is on YouTube making the water. It not only flushes out your system,but has other benefits.Fat Flush contains grapefruit that’s loaded with vitamin C to help your body turn fat into fuel. The tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, stabilizes blood sugar, and stimulates genes to burn fat. Cucumber helps you feel full and acts as a natural diuretic, which means less bloating and water retention. And lastly, it has peppermint, which is not only refreshing but also promotes better digestion and stomach calm.

Here is the recipe...I filled a glass jug and let it set over night. you need to drink an 8 oz glass before each meal,but better if you drink more. I will be drinking my whole pitcher through out the day.It is best to stay on this for ten days.

Fat Flush Water

Ingredients, per 1 pitcher
 Water
1 slice grapefruit
1 tangerine
½ cucumber, sliced
2 peppermint leaves
Ice

Directions
Combine ingredients in a large pitcher

5 comments:

  1. Yum, headed to the kitchen to make a twist on it. Since I do not have grapefruit or tangerines I am going to use lemons and organges instead....I am going to leave out the mint until I can get to the store too. Thank you for the wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome...I know if it is water and healthy we can do it!!!

      Delete
  2. How did it go, did you do it for 10 days? What results did you see from it? How was the taste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't love the flavor the cucumber was so strong. I think I would add less of the cuc next time and add lemon. It does work and releases lots of fluid for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try it tomorrow, I think it will taste magnificent :)

    ReplyDelete