About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

P.U.S.H

I will never forget the day may sister sent me this simple word...PUSH( Pray until something happens) at that point in my life I didn't even desire to get up and face the day. Some how with the support of others that loved me,prayers and promises from God I found the strength to dig in.
Today when I see the word it not only reminds me of the many days and nights it was all I could do was cry out to God. It also reminds me of how I have had to PUSH myself to get to where I am today.
There are many people that I meet today that see me as healthy and happy,but have to clue of the journey.I am not one that likes to live in the past,but if it means helping others I am happy to share.
I know that we all have a story and things that happen in our life that knocks us down.Things that cause us to feel pain and devastation.This is when we have to dig deep and not give up,but PUSH.
Lets take a journey back about five years ago.This was a very hard year for me not only did I lose the most amazing lady in the world (my mom) but my health and family.I bet when you see the me today it is hard to vision me in a wheel chair. Yes I said wheel chair...it was in that year that I had a ankle crushed, a toe cut off,a head on collision and eleven weeks of bleeding that lead to surgery.Talking about the devil roaming around seeking whom he could devour it was me. It was at this point I felt my life was over,but it got worse.It wasn't about five months later that my marriage ended. I had no desire to even live must-less PUSH...however God had something else in mind. As I look back today I see a miracle and a transformation that only with God I could share this today.
I am so thankful for the love of God and others that believed in me and loved me. I am also thankful for my testimony because that which the devil meant to destroy me only made me strong. In becoming stronger it has been my goal to use my life to help others and that is why I share this.The Bible says in Revelation 12:11  "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. It doesn't matter where you are today and what the enemy has done to destroy you...YOU can overcome.
P.U.S.H Pray Until Something Happens

No comments:

Post a Comment