About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Looking back on the change

Today I updated a picture on my Facebook and decided to add one from the gym. As I sat and looked at the photo I seen a different woman. Not only in the past few months has the body started to change,but so much more.1)  I can have the courage to step out and do things I never would. 2) I can be a leader to others because of where I have been. 3) I have a drive and determination that has been buried for so long. You ask did this just happen over night? I promise you it has been a change that has taken place over the years. I think each and everything that I have gone through has made me a stronger woman. Where once I used to run from things, I now hit them head on. I'm reminded of a quote from the movie "Dirty Dancing" where Patrick says " No body puts baby in a corner" See I got tired of being shoved to the side,hurt and not appreciated. I got up and took my life back and you can do the same. All you have to do is make up your mind and take steps toward your goal. One day you will "Look back on the change"
Working out at 180 Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment