About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Cross Roads in life

Have you ever been going down the road of life and came to a
" Cross Roads" and pondered which way do I go? You stop and glance down each road and they all look right,but you know deep inside one has to be the right way...each road leads some where,but where?
I have to say in the past three years after my separation from my EX I have been at many "Cross Roads". So many times I just headed out  and had to turn around and come back after realizing I was headed in the wrong direction. I feel deep in my heart there has to be path for me...a path that as I stay on it leads me by beautiful pastures. I think I am coming up to a " Cross Roads" in my life again and im so afraid to pick. What if it is wrong? Will I be wasting time or is this finally the road that takes me where my hearts desire is? I know getting on this road will lead me away from people and things in my life that I have got comfortable with. 
So today I stand here at the "Cross Roads" what will I do? I think I will just stand here and look each way ....maybe I will sit down and ponder...It is kinda pretty from where I stand.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brenda, I'm the author of the crossroads image you use on your blog. Please credit and link the image to www.martin-liebermann.de.

    A print of this photograph can be purchased from my webshop http://martin-liebermann.fineartamerica.com/

    Please consider to use other peoples art/content only with their consent and with giving due credit. It's our work, and for many, our business as well.

    Kind regards
    Martin Liebermann
    www.martin-liebermann.de
    license@martin-liebermann.de

    ReplyDelete