About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My family is my heart

Just sitting here this morning with a special little man in my bed drinking coffee and thinking...My family is my heart. Saturday I was going to keep three of my grandbabies so I called to get another one that is very special to me. Yea I know I maybe a sucker to take off on a day trip with four children,but they fill my heart.My family was my medication that helped me during my divorce. There were so many nights that I felt so alone and unloved,but having one of these sweet babies to stay with me was having pure unconditional love.I know that nothing can take the place of a mate and I trust that if Gods will one day I will share that with a great man,but until that time comes I will love my family.
I would like to say to you that are out there and are feeling pain find the sweet little things like time with your family to bring you love.
Four of my favorite people waiting on their train ride
Little man acting like a monkey
Having a Picnic in the park after our trip to the Zoo
My sweet grands about to ride the train..one isn't liking the noise
There is nothing like a date with a "Real Man"

No comments:

Post a Comment