About Me

Hi! Welcome to Restart. I'm Brenda and I live in The South. I'm just a lady that loves her family and sharing my life.That life has made a major change after 29 years of being wife and Nana. Now I live for me. I have dreams that I had let die and today I must live them. God has blessed me with a second chance at life and I desire to live it to the fullest.I am into eating healthy,exercise,running,hiking and bike riding. If it means staying in shape and feeling good I am all for it ....other things I enjoy or cooking, decorating,thrifting,travel and walking where history took place.

Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Father is a KING...

How many of you out there feel like you are getting the rewards of being a child of a KING? I dare say very few. One reason for this is because we spend more time keeping our eyes on the trouble,the pain that this life causes instead of the promises God has given us.,,,,
This week I have finally grasp a hold of the fact "Im Gods Girl" my daddy loves me and desires the best for me. My daddy is not happy when I hurt and trouble comes my way .If we see in the word(our road map) there are so many promises he has already provided for his children. The problem is US...we either have never learned who we are in Christ are we don't claim it.
As a parent you can make deposits in the bank and set up preparation for your children but unless they know about it they can't cash in on it. They may struggle when the thing they need is setting there waiting for them the whole time. That is just how it is with our Father. All of the things he has already deposited into our bank and prepared for us set and wait on us to cash in on.There maybe many reasons why we haven't done this,but until we do we can't apply this to our life.
I know this because I speak to myself here. Each and every day I have a struggle with this. The hardships and hurts just seem to be accepted. I have walked many days listening and excepting what the world and others say and cause in my life instead of claiming what my Father says.
The past few months and years I have endured some heartache as I am sure we all have. Today I am happy to say in these things I have learned some great lessons and try my best to apply them to my life. This is something I must do each day because the enemy would sure rather me focus on him.He will do anything he can to keep us from realizing who we really are. When you stand in front of the mirror what do you really see? I would just about bet that you see defeat,pain,what you wished you were instead of who you really are.
Proverbs 18:21 tells us that power of life and death are in the tongue...we speak to our life one or the other. Lets just take a minute to see what Im talking about here because this is something we do everyday. How many of us has spoke in a sad and lonely state of mind "No ones cares about me and what im feeling" well that is not true. 1 Peter says"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." Psalms tells us "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Do you see where I am going with this? 
How about" Im just not gonna make it this month" Psalms tells us "The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need." Mathew tells us" Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"
Are you catching on yet? I sure hope so because when you look in the mirror of his word and realize who you really are,that your "Father is a King" and has deposited any and everything we need in his bank your life can change!! I for one know I desire to see myself as "Gods Girl" and to know whoever and whatever happens to me they have to answer to my daddy.To know that he loves me and deposited into my account anything I need to live.
Today I ask you..Who is your your Father?

No comments:

Post a Comment